Pinnacle Living is driven by generosity, faith, persistence, passion and service. More than 1,300 residents, 1,000 team members and thousands of volunteers build friendships, learn from one another and find purpose in being a part of a story 70 years in the making with more opportunities and service ahead. These connections are what Pinnacle Living is comprised of.
There are many ways that you support the residents of the communities of Pinnacle Living with your time and talents. Here are a few general volunteer and mission opportunities.
- Speak during weekly worship (Clergy and Lay)
- Assist with worship by providing instrumental music and/or singing (weekdays and weekends)
- Offer intergenerational activities and events
- Lead a book club or book discussion group for residents
- Assist residents with writing cards, notes, and letters
- Offer workshops and classes on a variety of topics using your gifts and talents
- Lead a weekly Bible study or prayer group
- Offer friendly visits to residents without family nearby
- Facilitate activities on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
- Read mail, books, and newspapers to and with residents
- Lead arts and crafts with residents for special events/holidays (i.e. Easter)
- Write generic notes to residents (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
- Volunteer with special events including bazaars and fundraisers
Need extra hands for your service opportunities or participants in Older Adult Ministry events?
Residents from Pinnacle Living senior living communities are also ready to partner with your local church on mission events and activities.
To get involved, contact a volunteer coordinator at a community near you.